A robust material with a variety of applications - 210gsm Display Polyester
Our Display Polyester fabrics are printed via a process of dye-sublimation which uses special inks, undergoing a post-print heating process to fix the ink into the fabric. This makes it both scuff-resistant and washable.
- 210gsm Textile
- Dye-sublimation printed for vibrant colours and images
- M1/B1 fire-rated to comply with UK and European fire safety standards
- Standard finishing included at no extra charge
- Approx maximum finished graphic width: 3000mm (depending on chosen finish)
- Roll width: 3200mm
Uses for Display Polyester
- Exhibition graphics
- SEG (Silicone Edge Graphics)
- Display frames
- Retail graphics
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
For any Display Polyester items, 50mm bleed must be supplied. This allows for any extra material required for hems as well as shrinkage and movement when printing and cutting.
While Display Polyester is a tight-knit fabric, some light show-through is possible when light sources are behind the fabric.
Display Polyester items are supplied folded in polybags. Any creases can be ironed out or will drop out when the fabric is tensioned.Our thread colours are black or white. A suitable choice will be made to best complement your graphic.
We can only print up to 3.2 metres (10ft 6in) on the shortest edge, to our standard pricing. Flags above this size will require a bespoke quotation. Contact our team for further details.
There are a number of finishes that you can choose for this product. See the left-hand list for the available options.